5/2/10

Geo-Narrative?

So after seeing some of the previous geo-narratives in the tutorial I've scrapped the the dataviz idea.

I think the fact that the geo-narrative assignment allows me to really create something. I don't have the know-how to build a datavisualisation but the geo-narrative seems to me like a really interesting task. Linking various media types, I think, will make for a really cool story. I plan not only to use short bits of text and images but also use videos from youtube, websites and other links to really enhance my story.

My current idea involves ZOMBIE INVASION! We follow a night's adventure of a apocalypse survivor. Snippets of their story have been captured and mapped by mobile technology. Online video clips, websites, pictures and witness reports are all pieces of the puzzle. What caused the mayhem? Cane it be stopped and will our protagonist make it through the night?

stay tuned for more updates on my thrilling geo-narrative.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome :) I love that you have thought outside the box for it. I am doing a geo narrative too.

Amy Dunham :)
www.topbiscuts.wordpress.com

Post a Comment